Friday, February 18, 2011

Bumblebees

It is funny how with your first child you sign them up for sports as soon as they will take them. With your second child,
you wait until they ask to play! Well... Betsy has decided that she wants to play soccer! So as it is normally with my life, I procrastinated!
But with a nice little late fee, she was asked to join the Bumblebees! We were so excited! (it is the team of younger siblings of Mary Carter's team and more importantly they practice on the same day and place as MC) She is so excited to play soccer! I do not think it is really the soccer that she is that excited about.... she really wants to do any and everything that Mary Carter does! It is so sweet to see the way she looks at Mary Carter and how in her mind she can do no wrong! I hope and pray that never goes away!









No comments: